LA BOHÈME DMC & INCOMING TOUR OPERATOR WITHOUT LIMITS
Basic Info about Prague and Czech Republic
Sightseeing pass PRAGUE CARD:
- 790 CZK
- FREE ADMISSION to over 50 top Prague attractions, DISCOUNTS and GUIDEBOOK with all you need to know. Additional TRANSPORT OPTION (330 Kč – 3 days).
- PRAGUE CASTLE – Old Royal Palace, St. George‘s Basilica & Convent, Golden Lane, Daliborka, Powder Tower, Sternberg Palace, Schwarzenberg Palace, Martinic Palace (discount 33%), Lobkowicz Palace (discount 15%).
- OLD TOWN – Old Town Hall & Tower, Kinsky Palace, Stone Bell House, Decorative Arts Museum, Fine Arts Museum, Náprstek Museum, Smetana Museum, Convent of St. Agnes, Powder Tower, OldTown Bridge Tower, Municipal House (discount 15%), Chocolate Museum (discount 50%), Klementinum (25% discount), Charles Bridge Museum (33 % discount)
- LESSER TOWN – Bridge Towers, Tower of St. Nicholas Church, Historic Pharmacies, Waldstein Riding School, Comenius Museum, Czech Museum Of Music, Observatory, Mirror Maze, Petřín View Tower, Musaion, Mozart Museum
- NEW TOWN MUSEUMS – National Museum, City of Prague Museum, Dvořák Museum, Police Museum, Kafka Museum (15% discount), Mucha Museum (15% discount)
- VYŠEHRAD CASTLE – Gallery, Brick Gate, Casemates, Old Custom House
- CASTLES & CHATEAUS – Veletržní Palace, Lapidárium, Troja Chateau, Zbraslav Chateau, Roztoky Castle, Ctěnice Chateau, Nelahozeves Castle (15% discount), Botanical Garden (10% discount)
- Available in La Bohème
Exchange rate / Currency
- The currency in the Czech Republic is KORUNA (Czech Crown, CZK)
- The exchange rate is approximately 25 CZK per 1 € and 20 CZK per 1 USD
- Shops are generally open from 9 AM to 6 PM on working days and 9-12 AM on Saturdays, however, in the city centre shops tend to be open till 8 PM and some shopping malls even to 9 PM, daily. There are numerous smaller 24-hour stores in the centre of Prague (marked Večerka). Czech businesses usually do not have lunch breaks.
- Restaurants in general close at 11 PM, sometimes their opening hours are shorter on Sundays. The business hours can also be shorter during public holiday.
- Pubs and bars tend to be open to midnight, or even 2 AM, but the owners are not strict with the hours.
- Banks are only open Mon – Fri, usually from 9AM until 5PM, though some days they may stay open until 7PM. Branch opening times differ from place to place. ATMs (cash machines) can be accessed 24 hours a day.
Table of distances