Spa and wellness
The tradition of Spa in Czech Republic is an inseparable part of the European cultural heritage and has earned an exceptional reputation and respect in the European mind through the high quality of the natural therapeutic springs.
The use of the most advanced therapeutic and rehabilitative methods combined with traditional use of natural mineral water, makes the Czech Republic a desired destination for spa treatment and wellness.
In addition, its location in the heart of Europe gives the Czech spa excellent accessibility by transport.
Here, you will find excellent recreation and effective treatment methods and will be charmed by the richness of the picturesque surroundings. The rich cultural, social and sporting life and entertainment will give you a break from the everyday stress. You will be spoiled by qualified staff for prices that will pleasantly surprise you.
- Karlovy Vary belongs among most popular spa destinations in Czech Republic and represents the largest and the most famous spa town in the country. The town was founded in the 14th century by Charles IV. The legend says that the emperor had it built after the accidental discovery of thermal springs while hunting a stag.The spa enjoyed the favor of many noble families and wealthy townsmen already in the 16th century.So immerse yourself in an atmosphere of maximum relaxation, and accept La Boheme’s invitation into the country of spa colonnades.
- Mariánské Lázně are the second largest spa town in Bohemia. You can find wonderful spa parks, romantic colonnades, pleasant cafes, cozy hotels and spa resorts. There are about 100 medicinal springs in the city and its surroundings. Nearby the remarkable historic monastery Teplá is located under which administrations the land of the contemporary spa belonged originally.
- Franzensbad is a picturesque spa town, which also forms a part of the "spa" triangle together with Karlovy Vary and Marianske Lazne. Here, you will find plenty of historical monuments, but also a place for recreation and relaxation.
- Teplice Spa is the oldest spa in Central Europe. It is famous especially for its stylish spa treatments and a rich cultural and social life. For its splendor it is called "little Paris".
- Poděbrady Spa is situated in a fertile plain on the Elbe River in the Central Region. During your stay you can visit many historical sights like the Castle Poděbrady or take advantage of a variety of cultural events.
- Trebon is a town of the spa and the recreation, monumental and nature reserve. In the surrounding
are a large number of ponds, of which Rosenberg is the largest lake in the Czech Republic.
- Luhačovice is the fourth largest and one of the most beautiful spa towns in the Czech Republic. You can find it in a picturesque valley of the protected area of the White Carpathian Mountains.
Accept an invitation of La Boheme to the atmosphere of the maximum relaxation in the country of spa colonnades.In recent years the wellness hotels are quite sought after and not only employees but also families with children choose them to take their vacations.
- Wellness Resort Saint Catherine
- Three of life Bělohrad
- Romantic Chateau Mcely, which is suitable not only for a relaxing stay, but it's a hotel which brides and grooms choose for their wedding day.