Conference of pharmaceutical company in Prague
At the turn of May and June 2015, the pharmaceutical company Novartis, Israel held its annual conference in Prague for 130 delegates.
- They chose GRANDIOR HOTEL PRAGUE, a five-star property in the city center of Prague.
- The program was challenging as the group arrived in the morning and they started by city tour. Welcome lunch took place at restaurant BELLA VISTA which is located in magnificent area of Strahov Monastery, with beautiful view of whole Prague incl. Prague Castle, Vltava river and whole historical centre.
- The evening program was relaxing, the group had dinner at the KOLKOVNA Restaurant.
- Delegates had spent the second day by full day conference at the hotel. Busy day turned to relax one by the river cruise. Absolutely new and amazing GRAND RHAPSODY boat welcomed them with a glass of sparkling wine and the day ended by delicious gala dinner at STARA ZBROJNICE restaurant on KAMPA.
- The third day was much funnier and very challenging for whole group. After a brief meeting the group was divided into several small teams in order to participate in URBAN HUNT on Prague streets. All teams were thrown into the action holding the list of tasks and challenging orders which had to be completed as fast as possible.
Mission ended at the Musée Grevin, where guests had the opportunity to see not only the perfect wax figures, but in the museum were announced the results of URBAN HUNT incl. winners. In the evening, group had delicious fusion dinner at SASAZU followed by discotheque and DJ performance.
- The last day the group had a farewell early dinner at the famous restaurant La Republica before their departure.